Sunday, February 17, 2008

big dreams for a one-trick pony


oh dear. this weekend.

i think i am reaching near burnout status on those dishcloths.

i was having a hard time starting them, doing YOs. come on, now. the first half of those things are the easiest part and i was messing it up. it was time to take a break. so, i spun some lovely silver alpaca roving i had, and proceeded to get it all over my black shirt while watching My Favorite Year with Peter O'Toole.

so, i managed to get some crocheting done. let's play what's wrong with this picture:



could it be that i forgot the hdc (half double crochet) border on the right hand side? could it be that i was so engrossed in "pride and prejudice" on masterpiece theater? correct!

on the wedding dishcloth front, they are coming along. maybe once my crochet skills get less wonky, and can contribute some of those to mix it up a little and save my sanity.

1 comments:

becka said...

We have twin cats! Wow, but mine is a boy and I assume Stella is a girl. Seriously, I totally did a double take when I saw this photo.

I found your blog via ravelry, and have been having a peek around!

 
design by suckmylolly.com